Saturday 19 March 2011

About me

Hi pandas,
Hi I am a new reporter, my name is kristina020 this is my new blog, I will tell you about my self as a panda in panfu, my name is kristina020, favorite food is French fries as we know everybody loves it, I love playing badminton and playing in my nintendo DS and playing panfu jumper it's a nice game you have to try it my score is 64280 as I think I forgot but I will show you my score list only if I knew how to take a screen shot, max and Ella don't know how to take a screen shot in the iPad but the iPad is like the iPhone exactly but it's big and it doesn't have the same name but everything in it is like the iPhone I tried to make like what they said to click on the menu and the lock bottom in the same time it's closing the game, this is funny right? Anyway,thanks for max I made this blog he is the best and one day I will be like him and Ella also they all helped us they are the best.


Paws up for panfu,
Kristina020

No comments:

Post a Comment