Wednesday 30 March 2011

Donations are raised so far

Good Morning Pandas,
I just visited Dr. Feelgood. She could barely keep her eyes open, because she stayed up to count Panda coins last night. But it was worth it! Are you ready? On the first day, we already managed to raise a total of
Panda coins! This very clearly shows that you have your hearts in the right spot
The fundraiser continues today! Come to the city and do your bit! You can  donate 100 Panda coins again to help the children in Japan. I will go back to the Jungle to get a few more Panda coins.
I almost forgot to say that in the end, the Panda coins will be converted to Dollars at the current exchange rate. This means that one coin does not equal one Dollar. I don’t really know how exactly this works. I think Prof. Bookworm will come up with the proper calculation.
Oh, and another thing. I know this is off-topic, but did you manage to come up with any April Fool’s ideas? It’ll be April 1 in two days already…this time, I really want to come up with something good for Max. If you have anything funny for me, do tell! I’ll also go and ask Paul the Kid. He’s always good with stuff like that, hehe.
Paws up for Panfu,
Kristina020

No comments:

Post a Comment